What We Do
If you’re interested in a kitchen renovation project for your home, turn to the experts at Delco Renovations. We can handle every aspect of your design plan, including the visual components of the kitchen cabinets, counter-tops, back-splash, plumbing fixtures, electrical layout, drywall, painting and flooring. Truly a ” One Stop Shop “.
- Our in-house design consultants ensures that your new kitchen size and finishes match your dreams and budget.
- Our professional work team will do the installation with a sense of pride that shows in the finished project.
- Stand-alone kitchen upgrades typically take 4 to 8 weeks and can cost $15,000 to $45,000
Considering adding or renovating a main bathroom, powder room or master en suite? You may be amazed at the number of decisions involved to create a great bathroom renovation. Let us help.
Aging in the comfort of your home is becoming increasingly important. Delco has the experience to make your bathroom a safer and more enjoyable space. This could include changing a tub to a walk in shower with seating or perhaps a walk in tub. Put our experience to work for you and invite us to your home for a free consultation.
- Stand-alone bathroom upgrades often take 3 to 4 weeks and can cost $12,000 to $25,000.
Interior renovations may include the removal of a wall, a complete basement suite, a new efficient fireplace with surround or maybe the addition of some crown moulding. Delco can detail your options and help you make the right the decision for your home and lifestyle.
- A typical basement suite with some plumbing and electrical upgrades might cost $75,000 to $100,000.
Fireplaces description coming soon.
Would you like to transform your backyard into an oasis for relaxation and entertainment? The construction of a new deck may be beginning of that dream.
Properly built, a composite deck gives you an outstanding look with virtually no maintenance. Treated lumber decking and vinyl decking are also options to consider.
- A 12 x 20 composite deck with treated floor joists can cost about $8000. to $10,000 not including stairs or railings.
- A similar size deck with vinyl decking and aluminum railings can cost about $5,000 to $7000.